Contact Us

Contact Us2019-10-17T20:40:43-04:00


Get In Touch With Us

Report a Concern
  • Animal Control – Animal Bite, Animal Cruelty, Animal Droppings Not Picked Up, Unlicensed Animal, Dead in Street/Sidewalk

  • Code Enforcement – Construction without permit, Junk on Property, Exterior Violations, High Grass/Weeds, Overgrown vegetation, Illegal Apartment, Over Crowding, No Heat or Hot Water

  • Garbage – Garbage Container Damaged, Missing, Pickup Schedule, Commercial Waste, Dumping

  • Health – Vital statistics, Public Health Nuisances, Other Health Concerns

  • Lien Redemption – Request Lien Redemption Amount

  • Parks and Recreation – Park Maintenance, Permits, Tree Planting, Recreation

  • Police and Fire Safety – Fire Extinguisher, Damaged Fire Hydrant, Report fire safety concerns

  • Restaurants and Food Establishments – Inspections, Animals at Food Establishment, Employee / Foodborne Illness, No Permit, Trash Disposal.

  • Sewer and Water – Clogged Storm Drain, Sewage Overflow, Water Issues: Quality, Manholes, Water Running, Sewer Lateral

  • Streets Sidewalks Signs and Lights – Individual or Block of Lights Out, Cave-in Street, Damaged or Dangerous Sidewalk, Street Signs

  • Trees – Fallen Tree / Limb between street and sidewalk, Inspections, Permits, Tree Removal, Planting

  • Vehicles – Derelict/Vandalized/Inoperable Vehicle, Illegally Parked