Paul Inman is the former Housing Chairman for the Executive Board of the NAACP. He has been a continuously strong voice for the people in the Township Of Irvington. As a resident and homeowner for more than a decade, Paul has fought for the improvement of the Quality of Education received by our children. Since 1996, Paul has worked tirelessly to sponsor many different activities to benefit the children of Irvington.
Paul Inman is a man completely dedicated to God, his Family, and his Community. As one who knows the tough choices that are required of responsible leaders; he has and will always be accountable to you. Throughout his entire career, his hard work and outstanding personal integrity have earned him a reputation of a Leader who we can depend upon to continue fighting to keep our community strong.
He has the values that we all do. He has always sought answers and cooperatively solved the problems that face the Irvington Community. Together working hand in hand with our residents to the job done. Mr. Inman has received numerous awards from the State Of New Jersey General Assembly for outstanding services rendered in the Township of Irvington.
Paul Inman is a licensed member of the State of New Jersey Banking and Real-Estate Commission. Paul has eighteen years of retail General Management experience, managing multi-million dollar establishments. Paul is a Church Deacon at Wells Cathedral Church Of God In Christ.
- Elected East Ward Councilman in 2012
- Awarded A Champion in The Community by Christian Pentecostal Church 01/08
- Awarded Irvington Township Proclamation by the Mayor’s Office 02/08
- Awarded Irvington Township African American Male of The Year by the Municipal Council 02/06
- Elected to Irvington School Board in 04/06, Re-Elected in 04/09
- Elected of the Democratic County Committee of Essex County in 6/06
- Commissioner of the Citizens Advisory Board in Irvington Township 04/05
- Awarded New Jersey Assembly Resolution by the Speaker of the General Assembly Albio Sires and Assemblyman Stanley in 06/04
- President of 15th Avenue and Oak Street Block Association in 10/04 to Present
- Former Chairman of Housing for the NAACP Irvington Branch 10/04 to 10/06